Mental Wellbeing Training Brisbane

My consulting, coaching, and training work is grounded in over 25 years of business leadership experience and technical training, supported by a Bachelor of Commerce degree and an Executive Masters of Business Administration.

I have also lived with mental ill health and know how tough it is to keep going when the deadlines are running and people are looking to be led.

In my role as Mental Wellbeing Consultant, I offer services in MHFA training, Strengths Profile Coaching and aiding organisations in their journey of implementing ‘people-centric’ initiatives. My collaborative approach to problem solving means that I bring in knowledge experts as required to deliver projects. For more info, please visit: Brisbane Mental Wellbeing Training

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Mental Health Centre Stage Globally

Mental Health First Aid Training in Brisbane